Chesterton, Indiana
1.3

Do not buy ($1,200) a drawer microwave manufactured by Sharp.When installed in a cabinet as designed, the unit blows the moisture from the heated product down the front of the cabinet causing the wood to rot.

Sharp customer service stated I need to "purchase" an additional kit that is designed for a flush mount install. My unit was not flush mount installed. Sharp sent a tech to my house and he witnessed the issue and did not know of a fix.

I paid $1,200 for a microwave.

I should not have to pay any additional for it to work as designed.

If you have one of these units installed as designed, cook a couple of potatoes and watch the water roll down your cabinet.You will be replacing your cabinet.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being accused of installing unit incorrectly. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sharp smd2470as microwave drawer oven. Sharp needs to "fix the unit properly at sharps expense. i shoudl not have to spend any additional money nor install additional parts when the unit is installed as designed" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sharp smd2470as microwave drawer oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sharp.

Had an Experience with Sharp?

Comments