Do not buy ($1,200) a drawer microwave manufactured by Sharp.When installed in a cabinet as designed, the unit blows the moisture from the heated product down the front of the cabinet causing the wood to rot.
Sharp customer service stated I need to "purchase" an additional kit that is designed for a flush mount install. My unit was not flush mount installed. Sharp sent a tech to my house and he witnessed the issue and did not know of a fix.
I paid $1,200 for a microwave.
I should not have to pay any additional for it to work as designed.
If you have one of these units installed as designed, cook a couple of potatoes and watch the water roll down your cabinet.You will be replacing your cabinet.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being accused of installing unit incorrectly
- Horrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Fix the unit properly at Sharps expense. I shoudl not have to spend any additional money nor install additional parts when the unit is installed as designed.
- Product or service
- Sharp Smd2470As Microwave Drawer Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I ordered 24 shirts sending clean PDF files, received a proof that has no pictures only stated placement of the ink, so I thought that's all I was proofing. ..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."