Chesterton, Indiana
1.3

Do not buy ($1,200) a drawer microwave manufactured by Sharp.When installed in a cabinet as designed, the unit blows the moisture from the heated product down the front of the cabinet causing the wood to rot.

Sharp customer service stated I need to "purchase" an additional kit that is designed for a flush mount install. My unit was not flush mount installed. Sharp sent a tech to my house and he witnessed the issue and did not know of a fix.

I paid $1,200 for a microwave.

I should not have to pay any additional for it to work as designed.

If you have one of these units installed as designed, cook a couple of potatoes and watch the water roll down your cabinet.You will be replacing your cabinet.

Preferred solution: Fix the unit properly at Sharps expense. I shoudl not have to spend any additional money nor install additional parts when the unit is installed as designed..

I didn't like: Being accused of installing unit incorrectly.

Had an Experience with Sharp?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more